Learn how maps make the difference in pressure situations
Why are humans geared to understand pictures? How do maps get teams on the same page? How do maps give incident controllers the best means of communicating with other agencies, associations and the community?
Download now a guide that explains what it is that makes maps useful in pressure situations.
In this downloadable PDF presentation we show how:
- We are wired to understand pictures
- Maps create order in chaotic situations
- Maps state the facts clearly
- Maps get people on the same page
- Maps are practical and adaptable tools
- Maps highlight threats and hazards
- Maps give people options B and C
- Everyone understands maps
- Maps help provide accountability
- Maps help you find solutions to immediate problems